- Please, NO AFTER HOUR DROP-OFFS!
- DONATIONS WILL BE SCREENED AT THE DOOR. Please don’t expect me to take all of the books you have to offer, as I have very little space and can only take books with positive resale value. Thank you for understanding.
- Please, no damaged books! That includes water damage, mold or mildew (BIG NOPE), animal droppings, food stains, coffee rings, dust. etc.
- NO CONSIGNMENTS or BUY BACKS without an appointment. Please CALL FOR AN APPOINTMENT if you think you have books that are worth purchasing. Please consider, that I am not a collector, and that if I buy any books, then they are at a wholesale price based on the current WALK-IN market for books, and not the online market.
- Donations will be screened at the door. I will look through to see which books are good choices for my inventory. I may not be able to accept all books. If I can’t accept them, then please donate them to a thrift store, or other charity, and please only dispose of them if absolutely necessary or if they are damamged. Contact the local sanitation department for instructions on proper book disposal.
- Any questions? Please CALL AHEAD.
Any books that I cannot sell will either go in to a super bargain bin, or I will donate it to places that need it most. I will not re-donate books to local thrift stores. On rare occasions I will personally keep a book that can be ethically upcycled into any number of art applications in my studio. I only recycle or trach books if they are damaged.
AT THIS TIME, I can only purchase books for collections that I have pre—screened and have a significant book count. Thank you for your understanding!
No refunds or exchanges. Thank you for understanding.